Some notes concerning the course of AC
Well, I've been away for a while, and I don't want to irritate anyone, but there are a couple of things that don't add up.

First off:
(21 Jun 10, 01:40AM)RandumKiwi Wrote:
Quote:Repeated deletion of "unwanted" or "uncomfortable" posts/threads by devs and moderators
- There have been none. If there were, they'd show in the logs and in the pool of "undo delete" posts, which is a tool that can be used.

This, is quite plainly untrue. Several of my threads were deleted, primarily the ones where I started an argument with Drakas. I'm not sure even he could deny that he deleted some of posts that said negative things about him, even if they were true.

The second thing, and the thing that worries me, is that you didn't investigate security sooner. Quite a while ago, as you may / may not remember, my account on the forums was hacked by Archangel, to change my name and make a post, because I was immitating him. I don't know if all of that was fixed when the MyBB forums were implemented, but if it wasn't then someone could probably have gotten in. Unless it was just the devs screwing with me.
In which case it would be no cause for concern.

(Old forum name was "Intel", btw. Yes, I was an annoying little **** and no, I'm not now.)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some notes concerning the course of AC - by StRaTo - 21 Jun 10, 07:37PM