Homer-J & Tiesto expelled from IAF Clan
(16 Jul 10, 11:37AM)pakit Wrote: i fuckin hate this fuckin shit! this is a NO respect attitude for your mates guys! that's really hardly suck! what a shame.thanks homer or/and tiesto for help you give to IAF.

THANKS HOMER OR TIESTO... but which one?

while I wait to hear something from homer and tiesto, I want to tell you that I disagree with this attitude.

There is an important thought here. The AC community is a small reproduction of real world and can be a very important place for formation and education to things like respect of rules, learning to have good and positive relations and so on.

For the young people - teenagers like Homer for instance - it is a place where one has also a chance to face for the first time with law. But if we all want it to be a good setting, and a valid laboratory of experiences, laws and people that are in charge of guarantee the respect HAVE to be very serious, rigorous, transparent and, above all, equitable.

Now we have here something that is very, very unsure. Given that there are two persons using the same IP (they live together), we can say "one or the other was cheating". But we DO NOT KNOW who was guilty.
So, before blaming both, we (and the whole AC community) should try to listen to them and to what they both have to say about that.

I understand the difficulties of the case (one IP - two people is the crucial point) but we owe some attention to them (and to whoever could find himself in such a situation). Cause one of them could be totally innocent.

What if, in the real world, they'd say to you: we don't know if it was you or that other guy committing a crime, in the doubt you go both in prison. Would you accept that? Is this justice?

I see too much hurry. And I think that the hurry is caused by this subtle paranoia coming from the need to show clean hands: same thing that happened with Kirin and Marti (by the way, how did that story end?).

I would never sacrifice someone for saving my personal reputation. I would instead sacrifice my reputation to give someone the chance of defending himself.

Think about that.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Homer-J & Tiesto expelled from IAF Clan - by ketar - 16 Jul 10, 01:39PM