I'm hearing some rumours about the new version in-game...
(05 Oct 15, 07:54PM)grenadier Wrote:
(05 Oct 15, 10:44AM)RaverZ Wrote: Theres's ALWAYS BEEN people ready to help, but there was this social diference between the elite and the non-elite and so many grudges held that nothing could be done, that's why we need new people there, people who aren't afraid of changes, not like jamz's "I HAVE TO PROTECT AC" or the other dude's "AC IS A REALISTIC SHOOTING GAME AND NO CHANGES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED" (regarding gema gameplay).

Why did AC have regularly a few years ago about 350 players playing in the same moment? Think, before you start to blame people working hard on this project, trying to make it better...

I'm not undermining anyones work, but I do say their views were affected by their over affection. Sure jamz did a great job controlling the MS, and many others have contributed in massive ways, but I think the decisions were misguided because of lack of contact with the players.

Regarding your question:

I think ctf ac_douze had three or four full servers on those days everyday; and then there was the BR playerbase, which I believe was probably 50% of those numbers, with BOPE and all; TyD and Bob ladders; GEMA CENTRAL and silvercloud servers; LSS was a really played mode and had many godlike players playing constantly, 40+ and COMPETITIVE osok games where a given, SNIPER maps, etc...

I think the acquisition of new computers diminished the playerbase, plus, and maybe 1cap or other BR player can say, what I think happened is that cibercafes in Brasil stopped being used, or installed new massive multiplayer online games and so we saw the drop of users.

Adding insult to injury, the most played game mode/map was taken away from the game, and map restrictions applied, and so now we see days when only 16 people are playing sometimes.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm hearing some rumours about the new version in-game... - by RaverZ - 05 Oct 15, 10:06PM