AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
(21 Nov 14, 10:43AM)DamDam Wrote: Being able to mod your own client. Ofc i don't mean cheating-wise, but being able to easily change skins, playermodels, pickups

Huh? Custom mods

Quote:The developping team is a big problem and also one of the major reasons why this game has been dying. I've said it 2 years ago, and I'll say it again and again. A team with developpers from an open source game, who do not wish to receive help from a community who's willing to help is wrong. This community has (or had) everything, whether it's for scripts (Bukz, grenadier..), maps (Z3R0, Exoduss, Undead, yopa..), mods (Cleaner, X RAY DOG, Krayce), weapon testing (Waffles, Vanquish, xenon, Sanzo), coding (Lucas, Larry, TheNihilanth, Phantom, FelixTheGhost), events (Nightmare, Endgame,Music) . All those people are/were part of the community and would have brought AC a whole new life if the dev team had been more opened to changes and requests.

Bukz, grenadier, Cleaner, X-Ray-Dog, Lucas are already on "evil" side, not community. ;)

Quote:Looking at you stef & RandumKiwi, throwing bans or warnings to whoever argues against your opinion.

Huh? This thesis is false.

Quote:To any of the developpers, if you don't want the game to change, you should just quit, people are/were ready to replace you and join the team.

What "people"? :)

Quote: I'm not saying every idea suggested is brilliant and should be implemented, but many ideas were brought to the dev-team eyes and were ignored or rejected without any explanations (Larry's half time code and pause , Undead's iceroad rework, the weapon balance, removal of some official maps...)

Since AC migrated from SourceForge to GitHub it is much easier to cooperate with community, feel free to show commits/code changes on GitHub, if they will be useful and correct, they will be implemented.

Quote:As for the "pause issue" which seems to be the big thing in this thread, it shows again through stef why the game is not progressing and why it's dying.

You are very wrong.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by grenadier - 21 Nov 14, 06:22PM