AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations
Here it is a survey about the next version of AC. Both the players and developers can participate it. I hope it will help the developers to know more about the players' tastes and expectations and might also help the players know about the current developing actions that are considered by the developer team.

To make the survey result more useful and valuable , please consider these points before answering the questions:

- Please stick to the reality. (i.e according to current human resource and the devs' policy : ideas about converting the game engine to the Cube2 almost goes nowhere, or a " 1 day" estimation for the next release wouldn't really make sense at all).
- You are free to answer to the questions in two versions scenarios. (i.e AC 1.3 with these features and time and AC 2 with those features and estimated time)

1. AC 1.3 or AC 2? , Which version of AC do you prefer to see on the next release?

2. What new features would you like to be added on your chosen next release?

3. According to the resources in hand (limited number of developers), how much time is enough to fulfill all those new features in the next release?

Thanks for helping your own game growing up and Good luck.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
AC 1.3 or AC 2, Your Expectations and Estimations - by SrPER$IAN - 16 Oct 14, 11:46PM