AssaultCube Dream (?)
Hello! In this post I would like you to see in what can improve AssaultCube.

(I copied some forum ideas, I suppose that it doesn’t mind)

ALL IDEAS CAN BE VOTED IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT :D

MY perfect AssaultCube is:

-The same than version 1.1.0.4 but with the advantages of 1.2.0.2 but weapon damage and rifflerunning and things like that should be like 1.1.0.4. but shotgun and carbine should be like 1.2.0.2 version.

-Maps should be allowed to be created and played without too many limits (like 1.1.0.4 but a bit more) if you don’t have a good pc, don’t play but at least let that it can be possible.

-Don’t need limits in flags distance like in gemas or ac_douze (ctf possible in all maps if the creator wants)

-AssaultCube big maps should have a 20 people limit and a 16 people limit in normal or small maps (if it can)

-Servers spectators should not count like a player so in the tittle of the server if there are 2 players and 1 spectator, the server let connect 14 players more if the maximum is 16. But if the server is full and a spectator connect, he could not play, only spectate. And in matches, you can enter the server if you don’t know the match pass, but you can only spectate, and if you have the pass, you can play.

-AssaultCube should have a bit more speed (a bit, not so much) and more time needed to kill someone.

-Zombies server or modded servers should be allowed and put in other category, but It should been watched in serverlist. Could we have a second masterserver with modded servers on it? Or maybe, have a modded category that's not shown by default or something, or maybe it can only be seen in a different menu. I dunno, but I think having a way to be able to see a list of active modded servers isn't too bad.

-You can create a new mode like “Domination”, it is interesting, but putting the bomb time should be short because AssaultCube is a fast game.

-When someone of the same team kill a teammate with the flag, the flag should not be reset and if the person who has teamkilled the flag teammate, when he score, the flag teammate killed should have 1 flag more in the scoreboard and not to the flag teamkiller.

-New scoreboard, EXCEPT CTF, I think that in CTF the player who have more flags should be the first because that is too difficult, but a player who has retourned the flag 10 times, should have 1 flag more in the scoreboard, that form is equilibrated. The idea behind the new "score" column is to put in just one number frags+deaths+flags+teamplay, with the intention of rip ratio from this game. Ratio was an very artificial number, which rewarded only the nade spammers and "evaders" (those who hide, camp and when take 20 of damage, run for the nearest life pack).

-A player could ignore a person for ever like an ignore blacklist, a command like /ignoreallways

-Remove the word filter, it's just annoying, if anyone insults, only vote to kick him or ignore him with the command /ignore.

-Make ban votes continue if a player disconnects, so they can't avoid it.

-Autoteam should get out, so it only could change players if there are less players in a team than in the other team (if there are much better players in the other team you can vote to /shuffleteam or /forceplayer)

-2 teamkills in a game=kick, 8 teamkills in a game=ban for 15 minutes. (if it is possible, if you say sry, or sorry or say the voicecom of Sorry each time you kill in a period of time, you can teamkill 4 times for kick and 10 times for a ban)

-Better server list where i can see strongly moderated "pro" server,match servers, custom server, mapping servers etc. after classification of servers there will be more interesting requirments ...

-Disable name cloning: if the server as 2 CARLOS the "oldest" should be CARLOS and the newer will be CARLOS2. Now it's just a mess CARLOS (1) CARLOS (2).

-AFK players should be default moved to spectator mode instead of kicked (unless server owner will set it intentionally). Later they should be kicked, if server will become full/almost full.

-Blinking servers, votes and words should be allowed (open to vote if you don’t want to)

-CTF allowed in bots (if you can), it would be funny and you can train with them is you are noob or you want to improve.

-The voting system is needed only in public servers, half+ of public players are ignoring the voting system, so a vote should pass even if less than half of the players voted.
Enough of the 6-0 votes that won't pass on a 14 players server.

-That you could change your votes (3 seconds of time limit to change)

-If you spam (talking) A LOT you get banned.

-Spectators can´t vote anything, if they want to vote, they should stay in active play.

-You can only vote in periods of 3 minutes for a map unless you disconnect.

-New weapons: Sticky nades.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
AssaultCube Dream (?) - by |/Infinity|/ - 04 Sep 14, 10:31PM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by Cemer - 05 Sep 14, 05:41AM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by killerjoe - 08 Sep 14, 09:58AM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by Cemer - 08 Sep 14, 08:16PM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by ExodusS - 05 Sep 14, 07:46AM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by Orynge - 05 Sep 14, 01:59PM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by ExodusS - 05 Sep 14, 02:21PM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by PhaNtom - 05 Sep 14, 02:48PM
RE: AssaultCube Dream (?) - by morshu9001 - 07 Sep 14, 05:41AM