About AC development (part 2)...
1: what do you think about that? should nade pickups be in pairs again, should nade carry capability be "2" again, should armour be single-strength again?
Nades should be single and the player could carry only 2. About the armour: yes, please.

2. do you take the time after respawn to fill up nades and armour?
I pick up nades if they are close. Armour, sometimes.

3. what do you think about the frag reduction of nade kills from "2" in 1.0 to "1" now?
It would be great if they could count 2 frags on CTF, but just 1 on LSS. Idk

4. are helmets of any use or are they just pacman fodder?
pacman

5. what do you think about trickjumping?
I tried, did it just once. I don't know. I think if there are players who find it useful, then obviously they will use it. In my case, it's not something that lose my sleep.

6. what's your favourite weapon? did you consider the nade to be a possible primary weapon in 1.0?
Shotgun, but on this version, I have been pushed to use the sniper + pistol. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy it. But, you know, the blast is untouchable. XD
No. but there's something on another thread; throwin knives would be something interesting. [note: you can pick it up again from the corpse, if you killed of course. but if you didn't... ayaya yay!] lol sorry

7. do you use cubescript to customise your client? do you write the scripts yourself, or do you get them from someone else?
Yes I do. No, I can't even code the "hello world" script. All the script I use, I got them from Akimbo.

8. should servers provide a diversity of maps and modes - or do you prefer single-mode servers?
I think, servers owner should provide a decent server whit info of who is the owner, admins, contact that kind of things. If they want to create a single-mode server or a diverse server. Like "all modes on all official mps" or "non-crappy custom maps" is OK for me.

9. what do you think about gema servers and servers running camper 24/7?
I will not say that I never made a crappy map. sh+t no. Off course I did, but that map is a lack of respect to mappers that spend hours [sometime days and weeks] to bring a new map to the community. For exampĺe: ac_tripoli, is laggy, yeah but who cares. The gameplay on that map is really good. camper is laggy, use those glitches walls, you spawn and could be headshooted by the enemy just like this. or you could be killed without realizing where the heck the enemy fire is comming. Once you are death, you remember there's a invisible wall on the base, don't forget the ridiculous amount of pick ups items around the map. I don't understand why is so popular.

10. a more technical question: would you care, if servers could only be hosted on linux machines
no.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 09 May 14, 05:34PM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by MPx - 10 May 14, 02:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by XFA - 10 May 14, 05:19AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by stef - 10 May 14, 09:42AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by Jg99 - 11 May 14, 06:16AM
RE: About AC development (part 2)... - by jamz - 12 May 14, 07:56PM