The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
There was a video game / platform called Atari . There was a game called Riverraid and another called Pacman . Pacman is older ...
Many people played it ... after awhile fewer people came to play .. Today just some play ...
There were no new games that overthrew the Atari was the technology and new generations .. ie the time ....
Many feel that the time has passed for the AC .
Technology has evolved .. New linux distributions .. new OS versions . New versions of Windows ... Anyway , the end of the game came to an end ...
But they are wrong . Why ? Because I played Pacman yesterday here on my computer and it was fun .
The AC has never been a game of crowds of fans .. and I believe never will.
But it is possible to increase the player base to keep the game fun . Who thinks differently it should be away from the project. Who does not make any offers to promote the game or try to improve it , should stay away .
If it is possible to translate the game interface ( menus ) to the Portuguese of Brazil , I'm sure many new players will come!
If Facebook is well-run , new players arrive . But that is what the Devs want ? This is what the Admins want ?
Show me a clear post of an Admin or some Dev proposing real action to publicize the game. Wiki ? This is for Nerds . ( Dont worry im some kind of nerd too ) .
Documentation . ? This is not popular or interesting for most players
So I said ... why ask for official aid ?
Do it yourself.
But I understand that the game is not so attractive atm . Bugs in sound , bad UI , little promotion , poorly managed servers , high ping , 300 + no way, bad balance team automatic system, etc.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by 1Cap - 23 Mar 14, 08:33AM