The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC
Thanks for not misinterpret my post . My English sometimes can cause many disorders .

I agree with the idea of ​​a LADDER . Something like the hi -skill .
But more simple and straightforward .

See , the code is opensourse . Anyone can create a LADDER .
What I said was , do .

With regards to marketing I agree that is wrong . But is not the goal here for the game admins . If we were to propose alternatives to publicize the game, i could help a lot. I have training in this subject and 20 years of experience with it ;)

I offered more than once to assist on Facebook Fanpage ... just see the thread ...

The issue is that not many things need to be official . Other things anyone can do freely. In addition there is a great documentation available and quite content in Akimbo . Understand what is Akimbo and you 'll understand what I'm talking about.

I agree with you. The game needs more movement, more players , more clans , need a LADDER , need to have sound, needs better server admins , need less arbitrary banishment forum . And it need lots of people to collaborate and build things for the development of the game .
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The square, the score: how to live happy and lift up AC - by 1Cap - 15 Mar 14, 10:46PM