The end of the competition for ExodusS.
(30 May 13, 08:58AM)fundog Wrote: The most topics in that forum would be very interesting to talk about. But mostly it turns out that people follow their own agenda in combination of pushing their own subjectivity, even trying to abuse the most little issues or details for their own advantage while mixing up facts with personal oppinion too.

HAVE FUN (seriously)

I fully agree with your post, and if you double-check my first post (who is not speaking about rC, they just recognize themself into the behavior I described) you will see that I am mainly speaking about the position of the "fun" in the game, this is why I compared the old game with the new one, and I also compared the behavior of old and new competitive players. Now they "play to win" (I am not saying old players wasn't playing to win!) maybe they forggot the fact it's a game and they are here to play (I don't know what is the main signification for this word, but in French, "to play" is really near "to have fun").

I don't know if you have fun when you win a match on CLA ac_aqueous with AR against 3 other weapons and tons of scripts that gives you a load of almost useless informations, if you have fun in this case, let me say "what's your problem?", and if you had no fun, you can be sure the enemy team had no fun at all too. In all cases, the match was bullshit and pointless because it was so biased we could not know who was the best (wich is the main point of the match).

But anyway, there are a lot of cheaters in matches, and I really wonder why they do that, are they enough stupid to have fun when they win?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by Fearles=MyS= - 27 May 13, 08:08PM
RE: The end of the competition for ExodusS. - by ExodusS - 30 May 13, 09:36AM