Sayonara from HyPE
From the time I first started playing this game and joined my first clan "|GGA|, Great Gibbing Alliance" joining Gibstick, evanzo, Illusion, MM10, and many others, I've learned many great things along with some important life morals.

I've been friends with many players including GDM and Joe ever since the day they were recruited to G.G.A. We worked well together and shared a lot of common interests together, some of which involved clan aspirations. We later co-founded HyPE together, became amazing friends with each other and our clan mates. We shared many memorable experiences, some good, some bad but through it all we still remain friends this very day.

I've dedicated a lot of time to this game whether it was headshotting on pubs, playing matches or helping to improve the overall competition and gameplay through different organized projects, one being "AC-Inter".

Over my years of being involved with the people of the community and playing the game I have met a large number of great people (too many to list) who not only were amazing friends but they also helped make this game as enjoyable as it was. I'd like to say thank you to everyone for sharing this experience with me.

The things I am walking away with from my time here is a vastly wider knowledge of the world, cultures, lifestyles and skills acquired over the long term building of friendships and our clan, HyPE. I've learned that we are not all as divided as some people may think, we are not as different from one another regardless of race, religion or culture or where we live in this world. Although we may never see each other face to face, it just further proves that life isn't always about what we can or cannot see and relationships with others shouldn't necessarily be based on appearances. I've a greater understanding of life in general just by hearing about other people's experiences, knowledge and first hand encounters with things that life has thrown their way.

Something as simple as a FPS game can bring us all together and I thank those who've made it all possible. The people who've spent hours of their life dedicated to making this game available to others, organizing a community and all the other great things that come with it. Your hard work did not go unnoticed! Keep it up! No matter how bad things may seem at times, there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

I like to think that whenever I get a chance to meet others or speak out or a chance to make an impact on someones life, I'd like to think that I leave a lasting impression. So if you haven't got a chance to learn from my time here, and you are reading my post now, well I'd just like to say:
The journey through life isn't about where you end up but more importantly it is about how you get there. You've only one life to live, it is merely a gift, it has your name on it and no one else's. Live life to the fullest. If you have a goal in life, pursue that goal and achieve it because if you don't try you will only be left with regrets. Live life the way you dream you should, you have the power to make a difference in this world and the only way to do so is to first start with yourself. There will always be obstacles to overcome and bridges you will have to cross. Every situation you face won't always be joyful but remember not to burn bridges because once you do you will have a hard time building those relationships back up. Don't be afraid to be you! When you were born into this world, everyone stood around and smiled while you lay there crying. Live life the best way you can without any regrets so that one day when your time on earth is up everyone will be standing around you crying while you lay there smiling.

I thank you very much everyone for this great opportunity and experience and I hope I've made a difference because I know that many of you have to me.
I'm sorry for the long post but I wish everyone the best in life and hopefully one day we may meet again!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Sayonara from HyPE - by GDM - 05 Apr 13, 07:53PM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by X-Ray_Dog - 05 Apr 13, 08:03PM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Noobicus - 05 Apr 13, 08:04PM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Aekom - 05 Apr 13, 11:29PM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Shorty - 06 Apr 13, 12:43AM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by gambino - 06 Apr 13, 03:36PM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by ZOG - 06 Apr 13, 02:12AM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Oracle - 06 Apr 13, 02:24AM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Joe Smith - 06 Apr 13, 03:46AM
RE: Sayonara from HyPE - by Waffles - 06 Apr 13, 04:10AM