Coming weapon with nade launcher...idea
(05 Jan 13, 09:36PM)Matasar Wrote:
(05 Jan 13, 03:06PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: What ShadowFlameZ said is correct, that was what i meant. Sorry if I can express myself as good, english is not my first language.

(04 Jan 13, 03:41PM)Matasar Wrote: Needs pictures from different angels as textures wont be nice else.

I would recommend you a new texuring methode. I used to paint images on my models too, but its a very messy, dirty and kind of a cheating way to make textures.
This texturing tutorial is for 3dsmax and photoshop I think but you can use the technique in every program. It's split in 4 parts a ~10 minutes. I would realy recommend you to look into it.

(04 Jan 13, 03:41PM)Matasar Wrote: Maybe you have time to animate this gun when im complete ?
Are you still doing 3D ?

I do, but different stuff now. I dont have a working md3 exporter anymore, so I could just help you small time.

Im really no 2d artist in any way, and it would be impossible for me to create a weapon that i like if i have to draw the texture by hand.
BUT, i can make the texture look a bit less good and filter away some details so the texture would "fit" into the game more.

And puttings textures on obj in 3DS max is very simple (ones you learn).
It goes perfect everytime no matter what the obj or texture is.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coming weapon with nade launcher...idea - by Matasar - 05 Jan 13, 11:30PM