Poll: More or less official maps?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
More
76.09%
70 76.09%
Less
23.91%
22 23.91%
Total 92 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

More official maps, or less official maps?
(18 Sep 12, 06:33PM)Undead Wrote: ac_venison - i think its a great map for 3vs3, but the main issue is that the map is large and the sides dont interconnect at all while having sight of each other, which could be fixed. as with the other maps, it has little things that can be fixed. needs testing in a proper clan match.

[Image: venison_HD_slideshow.gif]

It could be changed, by allowing to jump over the fences in the middle (little modifications)

I did that on purpose with keeping in mind that argument.

i like better the thought of the non acces to the flanc, because a lot more teamplay is needed in that case.

My maps will also be updated for futured ac releases if necessary.

Basically, existing maps should not be removed.

Especially FD likes to train and vote the less played maps and modes (Werk HTF, Keller CTF, optional Toxic HTF), Which makes matches interesting and brings also challenge for our opponents.

It's kinda unfair if a clan spent time and energy to train their skill on a map, which gets removed afterward. (doesn't matter which)

Some maps are unplayed, like Toxic or Arabian, because they simply does not work on Mac, it's predefined that one has a mac and can't play it. Which leads to even not try to vote anymore.

I would also like that you have a view on my other map ac_savana.

Thank you for your oppinions. Special Thanks to Undead for considering my map as official.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: More official maps, or less official maps? - by fundog - 04 Oct 12, 06:59PM