Poll: What is your opinion about moderation?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mods need to be harsher and moderate more.
50.00%
23 50.00%
It's fine the way it is.
45.65%
21 45.65%
Mods are too harsh and shouldn't be so mean.
4.35%
2 4.35%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Clarification of rules and penalizations
I apologize if my statements got a little out of hand. Sometimes when I am posting I tend to allow my feelings and emotions dictate my words. This can be both a blessing and a curse. My feelings toward Zarj are already well known and do not in fact begin with the Thank You button incident, although that was and is an extremely sensitive issue for me. I apologize as well to Noobicus for making his name look better (in my opinion :P) by changing it into an insult. If anything I am probably the one most responsible for taking this thread off topic as my comments on Zarj more than likely caused the ripple. Nightmare was then honor bound to defend his clanmate and (assuming he could remember the admin passes ;]) acted accordingly.

As for the moderation of the forum, I'll wait to discuss that when I get Internet. To be honest I am fairly certain that my opinion will sooner or later be addressed in one of the numerously epic posts that I've been seeing of late. In the meantime I'll go steal some of my neighbors wifi... :).
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by MorganKell - 03 Aug 12, 07:30PM
RE: Clarification of rules and penalizations - by Harps - 04 Aug 12, 11:45AM