Random List Of Things I Wish Would Be Added To AC and Things That Shouldn't
Yeah I was bored so i thought of all the things I would think would be nice to add.

1. able to see yourself reload instead of it just going down off the screen

2. more guns (yeah I bet this ones hard to tell what i mean XD)

3. some sort of campeign kind of thing that sort of explains assaultcube

4. certain special maps like in space with less gravity so you can jump really high and things like that (if a map like that does exsist tell me)

thats all I can think of for now. If I think of more I'll post it.

heres a list i thought of as well. stuff some people would want that i have to flat out say no to.

1. iron sights, it would ruin the quake classic style that assaultcube has.

2. sprint, you go fast enough already and the maps arent exactly massive so why would you need it.

3. drivable vehicles, well there is basically no way you can make it work with the small maps and the overall style of the game.

4. ranking system and leveling system, no i like the straight forward feel and these would ruin that and just make it more and more like cod which i can't stand atm.

5. huge maps, no i like the smaller more enclosed maps its just nice to see them not so complex and large.

6. special moves, things like these are just a dumb idea altogether to me, i dont want to just instantly get hit with some missle from the sky or have to go hide in a building because of a heicopter (oh and thats more cod copying.)

thats all i can think of for what not to add right now.

Mod Edit: Renamed thread to be shorter and allow quick replies. Assaultcube changed to AC.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Random List Of Things I Wish Would Be Added To AC and Things That Shouldn't - by cloud6625 - 17 Jul 12, 11:13PM
LOL 88 characters - by paulmuaddibKA - 18 Jul 12, 02:58AM