Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

all my feels, Australia's bob dylan
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

on some homo shit
Thanks given by:

Brings back some good memories... :) EA when they had style, before all the newer crap... Never will be the same.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:

Wititj watches over us all!
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Elbow - Mirrorball

Thanks given by:
Hell yeah:
Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, Bach,

I like beethovens bagatelles a lot, small but delicate. His piano sonata are ingenious, and his late string quartets are somtimes strange, but VERY beautiful.

Chopins nocturnes, dreamy and melancholic and passionate. Aight! His waltzes!

Liszt, his hungarian rhaposdies, his consolation no 3 (SO beautiful), his many transcriptions and his virtuosity! But also his harmonic innovations and beauty of music, like his Un Sospiro!

Bach's fugues!! SO genius with 3,4 contrapuntus voices! Also, his chaconne 1004 BWV is so passionate, yet baroque bach!
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 13, 05:51PM)ThePro Wrote: Hell yeah:
Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt, Bach,

I like beethovens bagatelles a lot, small but delicate. His piano sonata are ingenious, and his late string quartets are somtimes strange, but VERY beautiful.

Chopins nocturnes, dreamy and melancholic and passionate. Aight! His waltzes!

Liszt, his hungarian rhaposdies, his consolation no 3 (SO beautiful), his many transcriptions and his virtuosity! But also his harmonic innovations and beauty of music, like his Un Sospiro!

Bach's fugues!! SO genius with 3,4 contrapuntus voices! Also, his chaconne 1004 BWV is so passionate, yet baroque bach!

that's cool man, this is my great grandpa covering chopin

I know my man Orynge will be blasting this one on the J, top 10 hottest 100 easy
Thanks given by:
^: Yep, I'd play it louder but my neighbours would complain. This is another good one I heard on Home & Hosed the other day. Intro takes a while.

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
7/10[/align]
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
10/10

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 13, 09:58AM)Fate Wrote:

these guys are playing tomorrow, I however will not be seeing them as they clash with metallica
Thanks given by:
Simon & Garfunkel - Sound of silence
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
Scorpions - No One Like You http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q34pUPTy5Dk
Thanks given by: