Assaultcube developpement? AC is it dead?
@map contest/poll:
Thank you for sharing this suggestion. This is a decision for 3M Squad. Halo and Floppy, could you please take a decision regarding this suggestion? Originally I shared my thoughts with Halo that it would be nice to have ~5 new maps but to be honest that should not be my decision. It would be great if you Halo and Floppy can take full ownership and take the decisions needed. Thanks!

@spectatemode6:
Roger that.
Thanks given by:
Can we at least add the updated versions for iceroad and cavern then? Make those maps at least playable
Thanks given by:
I have two more things to say, if you don't mind me saying them.

1- What about a /pause feature for inter and cms ? (in mastermode 1 or 2).

2- what about more commands to watch demos? (Slow motion, speed x2,3,4 etc)
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 21, 06:14PM)EndGame Wrote: I have two more things to say, if you don't mind me saying them.

1- What about a /pause feature for inter and cms ? (in mastermode 1 or 2).

2- what about more commands to watch demos? (Slow motion, speed x2,3,4 etc)

Demo speed can already be increased/decreased with /gamespeed, presets can be set with binds.
But I agree, AC should come pre-installed with these controls binded to some key(s) in saved.cfg.
Thanks given by:
Hi all, please find below an update regarding progress:

Dev Squad:
* We are still working on merging the fifth branch. We will keep you posted.
* There is a beta version of ac mobile, please ask XRD (discord X-Ray_Dog
#6947) if you want to try it out.

3M Squad:
* Update follows by Halo/Floppy regarding the decision if there will be a map poll/competition.

Doc Squad:
* RandomPanda und BrutalSystem are currently investigating if it is possible from them to update the docs.

Com Squad:
* No members / no progress

Have a nice Sunday everyone.
Thanks given by: piotrekmpc
Floppy and myself are looking and discussing a couple of maps to see if we can find some good ones to add. I have been asking around my clan's discord for suggestions, but I will open it up a topic on Assault Cube's forum here in a few days to get additional ideas. As far as the updates to iceroad and cavern, I will discuss this with floppy and probably ask around to see how well received these are as well. Floppy and myself have been trying to get a plan together on this and we will move forward soon.
Thanks given by: