Double headshots
(10 Mar 18, 12:51AM)Marti Wrote: saleh don't be dumb. first you talk about turning friendly fire off, and then you say "but ac's main target will be lost, that is a more realistic game". so yes, are you on drugs?

LoL nice ... also the dumb said...:
"Not all the possible changes to make ac near to reality necessary....... "
Ok.. think I'm on drugs ... So let's to dont talk about touching stuffs .....
Else in matches, ppl vote a lot for ban/kick and reason is tk/flagkill and also u know in most cases, argues last for at least 1 game and takes long to 2 match and even it could be an everlasting argue and ppl just insult instead of playing (imo this is main problem for most ac players ... they stay a lot on stations and they couldn't forget old argues and forgive each other, they couldn't taste playing without caring about most non-important problems.. still I'm on drugs cuz I' say dont care about tks and at last posts i said its important to make ac near to reality, huh?
:Could you spell game?:
Real GAME condition is different from real war condition... forgive me if i couldn't use correct words for that.
Lets compare real war condition and fps gameplay like ac...
In real War, you have sides with large area and strategy and no rebirth and too low percentage of friend killing.
In game, you have sides with too small area and no strategy and rebirth after 5sec and high percentage of team-killing (See, its 8v8 and team-killing is usual, but in war, you have MILITARY!!! and that low percentage of friend killing)
If you are interested, ill continue.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Double headshots - by Boomhauer - 04 Mar 18, 05:36PM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 04 Mar 18, 10:15PM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 05 Mar 18, 10:33AM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 05 Mar 18, 03:33PM
RE: Double headshots - by Boomhauer - 06 Mar 18, 12:42AM
RE: Double headshots - by Huntsman - 08 Mar 18, 01:08AM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 10 Mar 18, 12:51AM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 10 Mar 18, 02:18PM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 11 Mar 18, 02:18AM