Double headshots
Seems I were talking to Boomhauer and telling him about the lack of new stuffs like double hs in ac
Paintball is science-fiction stuff? I couldnt realize ur confuse... there are videos about paintball mod in ac, u could get that mod and if u dont like its not lack of mod..
Not all the possible changes to make ac near to reality necessary.. i mean game should be simple and near to reality together but including more options wont be good... double headshots gives 4 kill and .. so 1st its fictional ....and 2nd it need extra works .. so lame and makes game unbalanced .. all players want to use tricks to win and also 4 kill in a row on double headshots for a pro sniper (in maps like lainio-- zoom on cla base) is tasty, he/she have high chance.. imo the most important problem with that is FAKING 4 kills in a row... btw i love ac with this condition but too bad moderation ... no system to confirm admins and no system to talk with admins and have strategies .. only ignore each other and play...
Marti, it would be good to tell what u mean from "possible".. u mean those changes are not possible or? .. if u see projects like acr and some other mods u could see there are lots of possible changes...
Also i think paintball is not new cuz there is t-osok and paintball mod just have graphical additions, different maps etc.
P.s: Who learned u to say "U on drugs"?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Double headshots - by Boomhauer - 04 Mar 18, 05:36PM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 04 Mar 18, 10:15PM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 05 Mar 18, 10:33AM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 05 Mar 18, 03:33PM
RE: Double headshots - by Boomhauer - 06 Mar 18, 12:42AM
RE: Double headshots - by Huntsman - 08 Mar 18, 01:08AM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 10 Mar 18, 12:51AM
RE: Double headshots - by mhsaleh - 10 Mar 18, 02:18PM
RE: Double headshots - by Marti - 11 Mar 18, 02:18AM