ACWC ?
We are approaching the summer / winter holidays. It is usually around these dates that messages about the annual ACWC arrive. However, from what I've been able to observe in recent months (enormously fewer players), I'm not sure that there are enough participants for a tournament that once had a prestige with the number of teams and of the level of the matches. That's why I wondered if a more classic tournament, but streamed and casted, was not a better idea. I can't guarantee i'll be available to organise, I only ask the question on behalf of several people who are wondering what will happen.

So I would like to know what the community that would be willing to participate wants to play.

1 °) Tournament of mixed teams 2V2
2 °) Tournament of mixed teams 2V2 but players must be from different clans (more variety and entertainement)
3 °) A tournament of mixed teams 3v3
4 °) Tournament of mixed teams 3V3 but players must be from different clans (more variety and entertainement)
5 °) Organize the ACWC even if it was not a great success and that people weren't comitted anymore.

NB: Many people are also wondering if cash prizes would motivate former players to come and play such tournaments or if should we just proceed as we always did.

To conclude, I think that this message may give potential organizer, an idea of what is feasable this year.

Everyone's opinion counts, don't hesitate to ask public server players to come and to register on the forum and explain their point of view on this matter.

Thanks.
Thanks given by: 1Cap , Robtics

Messages In This Thread
ACWC ? - by Hostaa - 10 Jun 17, 05:52PM
RE: ACWC ? - by 1Cap - 10 Jun 17, 07:19PM
RE: ACWC ? - by Marti - 10 Jun 17, 09:46PM
RE: ACWC ? - by Hostaa - 10 Jun 17, 09:58PM
RE: ACWC ? - by Marti - 10 Jun 17, 10:30PM
RE: ACWC ? - by 1Cap - 11 Jun 17, 12:31AM
RE: ACWC ? - by Robtics - 11 Jun 17, 09:02AM
RE: ACWC ? - by Million - 11 Jun 17, 11:19AM
RE: ACWC ? - by Marti - 13 Jul 17, 11:32PM