Enough is enough.
vector has dem big dineros. Say he buy AC and shit.. wuuuut. AC free, you no buy. (jk)

Hey man, money don't mean shit to AC. Donating won't change anything, only pay for the continuation of the existing protocol. Only the love of the game matters. Unfortunately simple minds have been afforded the opportunity to impose their will on the rules of the game. AC was honestly perfect @ version 1.04. After that everyone with the capability of changing the game-play and rules injected their insecurities into the code. Weak players who hated being dominated by a supremely tossed grenade or a well-placed head shot started conning cubescript into being more nooby-friendly. Why do you think the original devs aren't really involved anymore? The very idea that making it easier for some brand new player to explode a veteran to death with one lucky twitch or shrinking the already limited hitbox on headshots to 1/3 of the size was based on the unrealistic perception of the possibility of fair-play. If fair-play requires coding to make it fair.... BIG NEWS... it's NOT FAIR. The most fun part of the game was the challenge of becoming indomitable, and that is now nearly impossible.
In the end, this never-ending pursuit of fair game-play has simply dumbed down the caliber of player and eventually will only pander to the lowest common denominator--- and soon thereafter our beloved AC will only be doomed to non-existence.

But you don't have to listen to what I say. I'm an asshole after all. And I've been banned from the forum, and from the master server before for speaking my mind.

I've only been playing the game for a decade, my opinion shouldn't mean shit.
Thanks given by: vonunov

Messages In This Thread
Enough is enough. - by vector - 09 Apr 17, 12:17AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by 1Cap - 09 Apr 17, 05:25AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Boomhauer - 09 Apr 17, 11:52PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Marti - 10 Apr 17, 08:03AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 10 Apr 17, 11:24PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 14 Apr 17, 12:20AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by vector - 14 Apr 17, 11:27PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by VectorM12 - 30 Jun 17, 10:28PM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Boomhauer - 29 Jul 17, 03:52AM
RE: Enough is enough. - by Marti - 29 Jul 17, 11:40AM