servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players.
(02 Oct 16, 09:37AM)quico Wrote: I think that me and the others players that have been impersonated are part of this community so it affects to the comunity and in global it affects the game.

do explain how it affects the community and game more than banning servers will

(02 Oct 16, 09:37AM)quico Wrote: Btw you are giving idiot answers, like its your problema, not mine, etc... Then why u dont keep in silence? Im trying to find a solution for problems like people being impersonated, bad admins, servers that are hosted by people that dont care about keeping in the server a good atmosphere...

im trying to explain to you why your solution is bad for the rest of the players. if you focused less on telling me what i am you could try to read and understand what i wrote.

(02 Oct 16, 09:37AM)quico Wrote: I think that u are having a useless attitude cuz u just say the same all the time, and btw, you said that the guideline about admins are not the rules of the admins, that each server can use their own rules, that true too. But we are not talking about only impersonate someone and ban/kick him. We are talking about people that are admins in a server, and they dont know /ban /kick, etc... People that have admin in a server and they use it for troll, ban people that are better than them, etc... I think that if u are not give an answer, try to help the game not say its just a individual problem, cuz that would mean that u dont play this game so often.

if you think an admin needs to actively kick and ban players thats your opinion, everyone doesnt have to agree with you. what you consider a good admin to be is your opinion, everyone doesnt have to agree with you. you dont decide what a good server atmosphere is. you want to limit the game experience for all players to solve your personal problem. thats a shitty attitude
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players. - by Viper - 02 Oct 16, 11:46AM