servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players.
Viper, first at all, the person that impersonate me is my problema, but there are more players that are impersonated or have been imporsonated nowadays. I think that me and the others players that have been impersonated are part of this community so it affects to the comunity and in global it affects the game.
Btw you are giving idiot answers, like its your problema, not mine, etc... Then why u dont keep in silence? Im trying to find a solution for problems like people being impersonated, bad admins, servers that are hosted by people that dont care about keeping in the server a good atmosphere...
I think that u are having a useless attitude cuz u just say the same all the time, and btw, you said that the guideline about admins are not the rules of the admins, that each server can use their own rules, that true too. But we are not talking about only impersonate someone and ban/kick him. We are talking about people that are admins in a server, and they dont know /ban /kick, etc... People that have admin in a server and they use it for troll, ban people that are better than them, etc... I think that if u are not give an answer, try to help the game not say its just a individual problem, cuz that would mean that u dont play this game so often.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players. - by quico - 02 Oct 16, 09:37AM