servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players.
(29 Sep 16, 05:43PM)quico Wrote: Hi, Im not playing AC really often atm, but when I come back I dont like to see others playing saying that I insult them, tkill players, etc... In addition, its funny to see that there are a lot of servers without admins, or admins that just dont do anything or dont know the rules of admins, and how to use it. I think that AC should have a global whitelist, and ban servers that are hosted by people that cant control their servers.
I think that this kind of situation is killing AC too. If you want to give your thoughts, feel free to share them.

there are different opinions on what a good admin is. some dont even believe in admins ruling over other players. its not for you to decide what the rules for all admins on all servers should be. your problem only affects you personally. you being impersonated doesnt affect the health of the game. banning lots of popular servers will kill the game
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: servers without admins, and players that impersonate others players. - by Viper - 01 Oct 16, 10:26PM