what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
it's not often that you see a "high-skill" who plays in truly undesirable circumstances, and the very definition of that term can vary in different contexts. The skill-sets in FPS are not as majestic as they seem in comparison to  other profound endeavors, but more often than not, there's an indubitable relation and that's why you see individuals with mental capabilities worthy of being mentioned between fighter pilots.

I think I met Bull3t from oNe seven months ago. Aside from playing a few pub games, there was this one anon who I somehow started a fight with and Bull3t wanted in on the action so he said something passively provocative, and that somehow led to us having a 1v1. I was lagging to death in 500 ping and a few PJ spikes so the score was 27 - 41 even though I had the lead in the beginning. The server wasn't closed so some other anon came in near the end of the fight. I don't think he said anything but eventually I started a conversation with Bull3t in the map Douze about my so-called hax, and it was something quite basic but essential. I remember asking him if he knew what Mouse Acceleration was, and he implied that he knew neither the one in the Assaultcube settings nor the one set by default in the technical fuckery of Windows. I taught him how to partially remove it and I referred him to the known registry fix. He loved the new, consistent feeling.

You can either be high-skill by competitive standards or high-skill by your own personal judgement. One is a different world compared to the other, and my point simply is that technical fuckery can take place quite severely in the minds of aspiring gamers everywhere.

For the average Joe it should take at least a decade of a smartly-planned and executed dedication to self-improvement for him to reach the current high-skill standards under my circumstances which I won't reveal further details of, but there's quite a bit of speculation in my part, not to mention the assumption of such a beneficial 24/7 environment. I heard Harrek plays in 250 fps so kk and I would throw this shirt mousepad away for a wooden desk with some smooth tape over it.

It's easier to adapt to better equipment, but it also becomes easier to overcome the usual obstacles that come with the development of an FPS player in the mid stages. Someone with 30 FPS and basic equipment with no knowledge of technical jargon will not know that fundamentally he's being held back by Windows itself, thanks to so-called "pointer precision". Someone who plays with 125 FPS with the right equipment and with the right technical accuracy has a quadrupled potential in comparison. I want a 125 Hz CRT monitor not this shetty laptop wid kk specs
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by G1gantuan - 23 May 15, 07:15AM