what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
(22 May 15, 06:04PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(22 May 15, 05:07PM)Flames Wrote: Meh,I have been using qck for a while now they seem quite alright..

Well, settings, hardware, whatever, it's all personal preference. I didn't like that I was able to make almost every mouse I owned malfunction on the QcK (tried the QcK+, QcK Mini, QcK Mass and QcK+ fnatic). Based on my experience, I think it could even be the worst mousepad I've ever tried in terms of malfunction speeds, and the durability is pretty bad - the ends of the mousepad start to fray after a while which sucks.

As for glide, that's totally personal preference. Imo, the QcK Mass and Fnatic editions were better than the regular QcK/QcK+ since they felt smoother and had a lot less static friction, which is obviously better for higher sensitivities (mine's mid-ish).  If you like the feel of the QcK I would be willing to bet that you'd prefer an Artisan Zero Xsoft or a Zowie G-TF Speed if you tried them, since they have less static friction but a similar kind of speed in terms of glide.

But ofc it's just personal preference, and it's certainly possible to play well with a QcK. In AC you could probably get away with no mousepad if you were good enough.
Still, I can't help but feel that many people who think QcK's are good are just saying that because they're used to it and haven't tried anything better.
Well my options are limited to steel series, Razer, Logitech, cooler master and mad catz, I couldn't find artisan and I could only find a zowie gt-f rough edition which costs about $40. A bit too expensive imo. You're right though i haven't tried mouse pads other than the qck's.
My Qck mini is almost worn out and my g400s desperately needs a new mousepad asap.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by Flames - 23 May 15, 05:14AM