what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
(21 May 15, 02:38PM)Waffles Wrote: Wait sorry, does g1ganoob still think he's got skillz?

i had ups and sudden downs in my career and if everything went perfectly i should have been better than you by now

i was improving steadily but somehow my equipment got increasingly worse. at first i lost my steelseries mousepad, which destroyed a 15% improvement that I accumulated over a span of 2 months. that was like 6 months ago, two months after coming back to ac. i had to resort to using an anime-styled hard mousepad that f*cked my aiming up so much that I had to increase my already high sensitivity by a few notches. but i lost that mousepad too, almost destroying a 35% improvement that I accumulated over a span of 4 months. back at square one. two months later, I have already accumulated a 15% improvement. and I haven't even started undergoing my superhuman training routine yet... I just played inters and a few cms, and if my ping is too high I ragequit and play with bots. i play with a SHIRT MOUSEPAD. u mad???

u might think that my ping that goes from 400 to 1000 is helpful to me but wat u dont know is that I have to deal with low pingers that play like a combination of rambo and cypher on meth on a daily basis. they unload 15 bullets in 1 second, not ot mention that sub-zero from mortal kombat occasionally lends them a hand and freezes me, aka PJ. and i play at 30 fps. need i say more???

[Image: UIMxwdW.png]

I played with 370-500 ping in here, and pj that went up randomly in encounters. i played with shotgun. Ididthat is VANQUISH, who you consider to have better aim than you - he only had 7 more frags and i played WITH A WEAPON ASIDE FROM THE OVERPOWERED SMG. what is his excuse??? and he let that random player CR7 get almost as much kills as him???

i know u think ur the best but it only takes someone with talent to overthrow the throne in dis ded game

EDIT:

also vanquish look at how smooth the flickshot is, it's consistent with when he flails his crosshair around a bit before performing the flickshot.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by G1gantuan - 21 May 15, 06:17PM