what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
(08 May 15, 06:09PM)MPx Wrote: he refused to play in another server, map and mode..
because gibbed is the best server for both of us. starix had 240, i had 220. he was attempting to make me play on tyr where i get 270-280. its not like that would make a difference with regard to the result anyway.

i really don't see the point in playing dm when its mainly spawn and patience based, and if both players are patient, almost every game ends up with a less than 5 kill difference between the two players. its even worse with smgs

douze survivour is the only real mode that separates the good players from the mid-skills.

(08 May 15, 08:09PM)Waffles Wrote: Common 1v1 etiquette is to play a map and mode of each participant without rq. If a map is not finished id revote it for sure. People be talking ttrash out there ya'll and im glad glorious leader is sorting them out

yeah, except those events happened two days apart and i wasn't planning on playing dm. even osok is more skillful than dm.

starix is just making excuses for losing after talking so much shit

(08 May 15, 05:59PM)Nightmare Wrote: Is it possible to be mid-skill without being a douzebag?

no.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide - by Undead - 09 May 15, 03:11AM