Last-minute wishes for the next map format
I had a look at the particle emitter and we do need this feature in the next version for sure! :)
I actually did ask for this when I was working on ac_keller, but eihrul and/or drian didn't want to add this feature for reasons I can no more recall. I'll happily help out on that feature!

When I was fooling around with the current presets I realised that there is working alpha blending with the bullet sprite. At some weird setting I had that particular .png endlessly lined up horizontally and vertically with some colour covering and it would still show models and that sprite behind it. As far as I know Toca and Lucas have been experimenting with alpha blending, but it didn't work as intended. To be honest, I never understood why it wouldn't work, alpha blending has been in openGL/DX like ever since. It would be hell of an upgrade if we finally could at least have properly working transparency with mapmodels.

That rotate-able and diagonal clips are just awesome. I can't check myself atm, so, can we rotate entities (mapmodels/clips) along all 3 axis now? *fingerscrossed*
Thanks given by: Graziano

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last-minute wishes for the next map format - by Mr.Floppy - 22 May 15, 09:29AM