New (correctly) hitfixed matchservers
(20 Dec 14, 04:59PM)ExodusS Wrote: Well, next time, just run basic servers and lie about the anti-cheat, same result.

I don't see a point in running a (non-public) server with anticheat, not gonna explain why for the nine-hundredth time. I simply felt the need to defend some ridiculous accusations. This incident aside, I do have a great deal of respect for both Lucas personally and for what he's done for the game, and it's never been my prerogative to denounce the usefulness of his contributions to the anticheat or attempt to oust the it's inclusion from AC on the whole. I was simply trying to state the reasoning for why I chose to run match servers without anticheat (I still consider the reasons to be perfectly valid), and people started getting their titties in a twist.

But yeah, it's never been my intention to start, prolong or instantiate any type of conflict or perpetuate negativity. I wanted this thread closed about ten posts ago, and still do.
People have the information they need if they want to contact someone with control over the servers.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: New (correctly) hitfixed matchservers - by Vanquish - 20 Dec 14, 05:19PM