New (correctly) hitfixed matchservers
Hi, just creating this topic to let anyone who's interested know about the existence of three new match servers available, hosted in Stockholm, Sweden on an SSD VPS with 1Gbps uplink. 

The servers have been recompiled with Larry's hitfix patch that was so popular throughout 1104, and there is no anticheat (it's for this reason that I currently believe these servers are the only ones of their kind atm). As such, the servers do not report to the masterserver, but you can access them via the /connects posted below.

They debuted last night and are being contributed to the 3v3 AC Christmas Cup taking place throughout December (they also have 50 slots so are sufficient for any and all spectators). Any suggestions, whitelist requests and/or admin requests are completely welcomed - [EDIT: I've parted ways with the Rising Cubers, so any admin requests must be given directly to them and not me. The best way to contact them is on their own forum or on TS3 @ ts-rc.tk].

/connect se-rc.tk 1111
/connect se-rc.tk 2222
/connect se-rc.tk 3333

Since I've been asked about this a few times more than I anticipated: why Sweden as a location?

Thanks for reading, feedback and criticism is welcome. Cya
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
New (correctly) hitfixed matchservers - by Vanquish - 12 Dec 14, 05:15PM