Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list
(03 Nov 14, 01:11PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Music wtf... thank god I don't play and wht the hell you showed that huh? Good BoB member
Marti shut your mouth, you don't get it too, stay away from me tosser

Not trying to insult you, man. Just a bit surprised you are still here. You seem to really dislike AssaultCube. I don't know why you are here causing yourself pain if you don't like it. You know I supported you not leaving AssaultCube, and yet you still want to leave. To put Marti's post into perspective, you've left AC at least three times to my knowledge. I support you either way, but you should know that the more you say you're leaving but still post/play the more you are going to be laughed at -- especially here on the forums. There was a time I completely retreated within Pi because the forums were getting to me. If you really do like AssaultCube but don't like the community, then find a nice clan (it doesn't have to be competitive!) and just play with them. Find a clan that matches your schedule, find one that you don't have to be completely active in. If you do so, you can play AC and not cause yourself pain here.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list - by Mousikos - 03 Nov 14, 03:37PM