Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list
(03 Nov 14, 01:11PM)Skinny-Dog Wrote: Marti shut your mouth, you don't get it too, stay away from me tosser

Hmm weird english lessons they have in Costa Rica, learning what a tosser is but not what leaving/quitting/stopping means, i feel sorry for you.

I dont know whats going on in your brain but iirc you are the one that made multiple posts claiming you were going to stop playing ac. The fact that you come back here make it seem you dont get what stopping means. Furthermore, i am an AC player so i am somewhere a part of AC. If you stop AC, you will not have to deal with me. But this forum is also a part of AC aka you will have to deal with me all day every day since you dont know what stopping is.

You really shouldnt try to offend people because you are the one that is the fool here.

Let me explain me your situation in a small roleplay:

You: hi guys i leave ac kbyethx
Everyone: lol who is this guy, bye

3 days later

You: lol hey guys im back
Everyone: lol w/e still dont know who this is

A week later

You: im leaving ac again for some reason
Everyone: oh lol is that noob that no one knows, the one that left ac but came back within a week, what a weirdo.

1,5 week later

You: HEY GUYS IM BACK!
Everyone: ffs we dont give a fuck. If you say youre leaving for the love of god leave for good.

Week later

You: ok i leave for good now bye
Everyone: praise the lord, finally. Now gtfo and dont come back for real

Moment of silence

You: im posting because i leave ac but not the ac forum because im a stupid idiot who doesnt know what leaving means
Everyone: ffs will this guy ever quit? What does one have to do to get this guy to finally leave for good? Buy the biggest ISP in Costa Rica and ban internet for the whole country???? My god.. What a retard.

And that pretty much is what has happened to you

For the love of god if you leave, then leave. If you stay, dont cry everytime i or someone else will remind you that you have stopped multiple times already

Tosser.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Exclude all aCKa and [ESP] servers from the public servers list - by Marti - 03 Nov 14, 03:01PM