Who is the manager of this servers?
LOL. BIG MAN,
what's so funny? Ban a whole country?
I'm not exposing me or my clan. I take a decision that I'll handle.
I'm portuguese and I've a lot of brazilians friends, just wanna make clear that isn't anything related with xenophonia as you wanna that I assume.

You can say what you want. But your attitude are of hatred and xenophobia. This is clear. just admit it.
Also, looks like you're exposing you and your contry saying that you can play under a VPN/Proxies to evade bans. So.. if you can play under a VPN where is the drama? Just play the game.
Anyone can use a VPN. You do not know? Perhaps this is a security breach of your clan.
Block all Brazilian is just a revenge yours. By hatred.
You wanted an explation and I already gave you what you want.
You're making things up.
I said; "It does not matter. Not an acceptable explanation exists to ban a whole country! "
This is a decision that we'll keep. Now you've what you want. You can think what you want and I can say that I realy don't care. I can handle it for sure :-)
Are you laughing again? What a stupid thing ...Do what you want in your servers. Your intention is already clear.

So.. Now it's on your side. Talk to someone that can ban those servers from the MS and everything will be ok.
No need to tell me what to do ... I've done.

Lets just finish this subject. I really don't wanna waste more time with your wishes. It's over for me so please don't call me to this thread again.
The project is more important than your clan or than myself. I just started.
We must not tolerate attitudes of hatred or xenophobia.

(22 Sep 14, 03:15AM)Music Wrote: 1Cap,Although I cannot fully control what's on the blacklist, I am more than happy to make you and anyone else who is not blacklisted for cheating/absuive behavior a deban pass.
-Music
Ty mate. But its not the point here and you know this.
Pick a side. Sell ​​your soul or fight against prejudice, hatred and xenophobia.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the manager of this servers? - by Skinny-Dog - 22 Sep 14, 12:32AM
RE: Who is the manager of this servers? - by Skinny-Dog - 22 Sep 14, 03:06AM
RE: Who is the manager of this servers? - by 1Cap - 22 Sep 14, 03:27AM
RE: Who is the manager of this servers? - by Skinny-Dog - 23 Sep 14, 04:37AM