About current politics owners servers and developers
What I see in this topic.

- other players can cheating and is ok for you (waag* still free Sepeher panicow removed from blacklist , every day i see cheaters)
- you pay for the server and you think that you are gods (no you're not,) .
-"our servers and we decide who can play who can't" look above you thinking you are god (no one tells you pay for this servers it's just your choice..)
- Mati you are cheater ! so you are bad person ! (other cheaters are fine) still don't know why i'm worse than other.
- still think that your blacklist is ok though as you can see a lot of enemies but you have it in the ass.. you think that only you have the right.
-and many questions left unanswered.. why? because you do not have a good answer..

In my opinion topic is for closed . i won't read more answers here ..

I going to speak with my wall it's better than speaking with you..

Good luck for all in real life ! I hope that you will understand that life is life and the game is just a game.

pls don't more answer here.! Thread for closed /Thanks Mati
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Mati - 21 Jun 11, 11:26AM