About current politics owners servers and developers
(19 Jun 11, 02:06PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Loosing matches in a public league has nothing to do with this...

ok, not lost matches, but league with cheaters has offended you.

(19 Jun 11, 02:06PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: It's our property, so unless you're willing to pay for my server 149.00 € with monthly 69.00 € I suggest you stop being a smart ass.

Dont pay and watch your language.

(19 Jun 11, 02:06PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: Please re-read this point, as stated in TERMS OF SERVICE:

Ofc, that why i sad :

(19 Jun 11, 09:50AM)Vlad Wrote: .. responsibility ... - It simply is not present.

or you didnt read TERMS OF SERVICE ?

(19 Jun 11, 05:33PM)MCS Wrote:
(19 Jun 11, 09:18AM)Vlad Wrote: are judges worthy ?
Doesnt matter. They pay the bills.
This is a quote from the classics of Russian literature and the meaning is that judges do not deserve. A similar idea is in the Bible : "do not judge lest you will judge". But you turned it into a stock exchange. Maybe i can buy you bl and servers ? How much ? ( but I can not answer for myself, I can ban all! )

(19 Jun 11, 05:33PM)MCS Wrote: Doesnt work. We tried this.
And what happend ? Few kids cheated again ? Mati, are you going to cheat after year in bl ?

(19 Jun 11, 05:33PM)MCS Wrote: Please do. Run it with no blacklist, please. See what happens when Victor finds your server.

(19 Jun 11, 09:18AM)Vlad Wrote: ps: i hosted servers and i will do it again, if i will need it ;)

But we ran it with BL. I didnt say that i dont agree wiht BL !
I just really cant understand why you cant unban guys after one year.
Really cant. Wait ... No, cant. Maybe because ... a-a-a, no. No reasons.
Sorry maybe im not so smart ass.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Vlad - 19 Jun 11, 07:46PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM