About current politics owners servers and developers
(18 Jun 11, 01:06AM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote:
(18 Jun 11, 12:14AM)Cemer Wrote: The offender won't be paroled?

Just an example - I was PMed last month by someone who was blacklisted a while. In his letter he took full responsibility for his actions and seemed to regret. He asked me to get released from the BL. He seemed also mature enough to accept that there is the possibility that we give him a no.

I put his PM on our private forum. There we gave our appraisement about the truth content, checked if we've got contrary informations and came to the conclusion to give him a second chance. He got deblacklisted. Then I PMed him:

Quote:I've got good news for you. The clan decided to give you another chance. Feel welcome on our servers again.

Regards
Apollo

and got the answer
Quote:Great !
Thank you very much.

Case closed. No problems after that.

On the other hand it's very easy to say that if someone is coming to our forums and is saying "Hey you assh..s, you have blacklisted me cause I just tried my awesome hacked client. Remove my ban now." (happened also, not with the exact words ofc), that we aren't getting in the mood to remove this guy quite fast.

I dont think so? I write to pwnage and jamz and what?do not have vocabulary posted such warm as you write some here, I learned from, ban ban for the year had not the whole life, where you are your rules you can bend them and others? years have long passed by, the past is the past, give yourself peace of this already

Where are official apologize to Sepehr and P@nicow? yes where i dt see any

I do not understand your course of thinking, what servers you iwydawanie money since none of them plays. czsy remember when they were all filled up and now what? one or two. other servers pulled the ladder so your teeth propel people to play them, see who's playing at the statistics on your servers? u see only DES and TyD players, because the ban gets a whole clan,
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by |BME|m@C - 19 Jun 11, 03:38PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM