About current politics owners servers and developers
(18 Jun 11, 10:09PM)MCS Wrote: well, see, servers owners are the police, the judge, and jury. If you feel otherwise, feel free to cough up hundreds of dollars to support these SERVICES. Then you might get a say.

In the citation a question is - are judges worthy ?

To make the server this is one thing, but decide who can play and who no, who will be ban and who will be unban, on whom to hang up a label - its other thing.
Here you cant use manual from dev and you cant pay to hosting to solve this problem. All responsibility false on you. And here again we come back in other part of my post which probably have not read (after ©)

Small tyrants :D Look at sports : sportsmen who used a dope are fined and supposed to competitions after a certain period. But here you think hacks its much serious crime ?!
Also im sure there are personal reason... Possibly, you has offended, when you officially lost matches in TyD league , and it has appeared that it was Cheaters.
Yes, everything begun from TyD league.

You should concern easier to life and game. Make clean period of ban.

ps: i hosted servers and i will do it again, if i will need it ;)

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Vlad - 19 Jun 11, 09:18AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM