About current politics owners servers and developers
@Mati:

The biggest error in reasoning is that we have an obligation to provide you an access to our server. Nope, like any other server hosting clan we can decide to disallow people to play on our servers when we come to the conclusion that he abused the given privilege. Why and how long someone is banned is something we don't discuss in the public (anymore).

Also we don't have the obligation to inform everyone anytime whether we have added or removed someone from our blacklist. Furthermore we have also no idea who is using a copy of our blacklist and if the copy is uptodate. Doesn't matter anyway, cause every server host who is using a copy is responsible to maintain itself.

Also we don't have the obgligation to monitor permanently all listed users to figure out if they are now clean player (as I already pointed out in another post).

But all of this nearly irrelevant here. Also the reasons why people have been removed in the meantime. The only question you basically want to get answered is "Why am I still on your blacklist?". I can answer only one thing: "Maybe you haven't requested a deban so far" But to be honest, I have currently the feeling, that there is not much regret to find.

Whatever, feel free to make us responsible for 90% of all problems here. This is TyD!-bashing is quite popular.

(wtf I'm doing here and talking with all these naive, moanbags, cheaters, bashers, trolls...)

(18 Jun 11, 01:09AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Cos there was more cheaters before.

And there are still people who have nostalgic feelings about that time, lol.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Apollo{TyD} - 18 Jun 11, 01:49AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM