About current politics owners servers and developers
(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: Yesterday I calculete servers where i'm blacklisted , and i'm banned on 53 servers .. .On older version (1.04)
where i used cheat client (it was more than 1 year ago) i was banned only on 3-5 servers ..

Many server owners recompile their blacklists after a new release. With 1.1 there is no exception.

(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: On this version is the same. Currently cheaters can play everywhere only ex-cheaters from 1.04 or older ..are banned.

Lies^

(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: Why have we this situation now ?
Because of Blacklist Tyd and all other owners servers which copied this blacklist like blind chickens..

Last time I checked, chickens, especially blind ones, don't use computers ;)

As previously stated, the TyD blacklist clearly states that it has no responsibility for your use of the BL.

(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: (and don't say me i ruined this game more when i used cheat client .. because is not true .. i used cheats only on my closed private server for test ...

By installing a cheat client you are RUINING the game. If you had no intention of cheating, why do you need to "test" cheats...

Does that make any sense?

(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: Yes i had cheat client on public server but it doesn't mean that i used it.. and nobody have proof that i used)

Prove you didn't.

Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Viper - 17 Jun 11, 05:25PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM