About current politics owners servers and developers
(17 Jun 11, 01:00PM)Mati Wrote: I have request for other owners servers don't copy tyd blacklist because is unfair

Even if it is unfair, copying a blacklist is much easier than making your own, which is why most people will go for the former. IMO, TyD has been rather heavy handed with their BL, but for the most part the BL is a benefit, as it provides a somewhat centralized BL for some uniformity throughout the game. Unfortunately, this uniformity is exactly what you are complaining about. I agree that TyD should implement some sort of year and a day rule regarding most offenses, but I don't know how they run things currently so I can't really comment.
As for ban avoidance, if you feel there is somebody who should be blacklisted, feel free to offer up all evidence in the blacklist report thread.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by Lantry - 17 Jun 11, 02:20PM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 19 Jun 11, 10:11AM
RE: About current politics owners servers and developers - by HellJanitorIsHispanic - 21 Jun 11, 08:33AM