Is this forum's moderation failing?
Crema: No I don't think the post you quoted should be tolerated. I don't agree with everything adam and Undead post. But I do believe they were wronged in this particular case. I agree with Morgan. We would like to know who the moderators are. At least, I would. I also have been trying to stress that I understand my "For the People" post is basically a theory-only concept. But if the rules are set with this "theory" in mind, I feel things will come closer to being fair. I also think that the professional trolling should be left up to Morgan, along with a few others. There are people that are capable of making light of a situation without being offensive or annoying, and there are people who aren't. 99% of the AC community are the latter, IMO. So, I am not a moderator, so I can't say how much longer this thread should go on. But it seems to me it's time to wrap it up, so long as everyone feels they have gotten their 2 cents in, and move on to discussing the new forum guidelines in a fresh new thread. MMMMM.....love that new thread smell. ;)
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by DES|Boomhauer - 29 Sep 10, 05:55PM