Is this forum's moderation failing?
Actually Crema, |KH| forums are a safe haven for trolling and flaming. I don't care what Undead does over at oNe, but I've rarely banned anyone, xept Undead lololololol, for anything. Threads over here just happen to sputter out of gas after awhile and we usually move onto another topic soon enough.

As for the Undead and adam trolling, I just found out about it now, and while I am do believe that some trolling is necessary for shits and giggles, more often than not it's pointless. Like in the case of this thread. Good thread, silly trolls. When I troll I do it with style, technically I might not even be a troll by the standard sense of the word, but ey it's a shimmy.

However I'd like to slim down my above post to the couple things I thought would help our Forum Mods out.

1. Mod List :: I for one don't know who all the Mods are, only some of them. It would greatly ease my mind, and no doubt many others if we knew just who all the Mods are. The list can be edited as new Mods are added or old ones leave. I'd suggest adding their clan affiliation so that we know which clan is represented by who.

2. Mod Action Subforum :: This could be a place where you put all the Mod actions and add the reasons why things were warned. I'd appreciate knowing the reasons behind certain mod actions besides getting just a PM. Also if the posts and why they were warned are available for all to see it could serve as a potential detterent / warning in and of itself. Mod Actions would gain a much needed transparency that will ultimately benefit everyone.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by MorganKell - 29 Sep 10, 05:01PM