Is this forum's moderation failing?
ONCE AGAIN, I see you skipped over and UNDER-analyzed my post. However I tire of this. Maybe I am just too old and intolerant to continue to bang my head against the wall talking to you. I am not a person who debates for the sake of debating. I debate to meet a common middle ground. And while in every post I have made suggestions towards a solution, you seem to have concentrated primarily on arguing your point, rather than presenting any similitude of closure. I don't know the developers of the game. But in my honest opinion, I believe they would/should be embarrassed to see how they are being represented by the moderators of this forum. No need to ban me though, you won't see me back here for a good long while. Personally I think you presented me with the best option via your last post; a user moderated forum. And if I have my way, such uncompromising and snotty expressions as "The players can also go ahead and make their own game if they like, too." will be far less tolerated than POSTING A PICTURE IN A FORUM.

By the Way: Godwin's law is just a joke. RTFW!
And by request I include this link: http://www.faqs.org/faqs/usenet/legends/godwin/
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by DES|Boomhauer - 29 Sep 10, 07:05AM