Is this forum's moderation failing?
(27 Sep 10, 10:54PM)Apollo{TyD} Wrote: This all is probably the last rise up before death is coming. I'm very pessimistic that this game will be still active developed to this time in the next year.

Really? Where do you get off being able to make that assessment? You leave, LEAVE, the game because of a bunch of bigmouths, spammers, offenders, etc etc for near a year, likely a little less 7 months I think, and you're able to say that this game will die?? Are you kidding?! I have been here since I started playing back in 2007. I came up as a 40 drinking shimmy who just chilled and had a good time. I've had great times, and I've had horrible times. I've lived through most if not all of what could possibly go wrong and right in a game that involves a lot of people from many different walks of life. I have went to war and lost many friends in the process. I have a chip on my shoulder the size of King Kong. What you and Clown did was honorable in it's own way, but it fucking killed me and everyone else who played this game. Yet you think you can say that AC is on it's death throes?! It's not! Because whether or not you continue playing and even if active development stops... I will STILL be HERE. I like AC too much to give it up because of a stupid forums. I like AC too much to care what any of you think anymore.

Alas, I am too slow and my thoughts have bypassed quite a few other good posts. As I am writing this I will include an answer to the more recent ones so that I can keep the topic moving as much as possible.

(27 Sep 10, 10:33AM)Bukz Wrote: If you have a problem with some of the mods, I don't see how this thread is going to help. Why not talk to one of the devs/RandumKiwi directly?

If you hate Kiwi and the feeling is mutual? What then?

This thread is very useful in that it is a well thought out question deep down inside of it, and there are many other thoughts that can be branched out, and discussed by our lovely community. As long as no one takes anything said in here too serious then everything will be fine. Drakas makes several good points. I agree with most if not all of them. In particular that clans need more representation as this is the central forums for AssaultCube. I also think that the mods are getting a real blasting. They're trying to deal with a rule-less forum. Kind of like the Wild Wild West. They will make mistakes, but in more than a few cases they have come through with what are ultimately good decisions. This is why I love them.

What everyone really needs is a clear head. Leave the forums, stop posting here for a week or so and just play. That's right. Go ingame and PLAY!! You can lose alot of aggression and anger on the battlefield. It clears your mind. Turn of the IRC when you do it also. Turn off everything but your mind and that lethal as hell V-19 shotgun you're rolling with, or even that Piranha Teeth SMG, and FRAG!! PLAY!! THIS IS AC!! I didn't sign up to post on a forum. I signed up to meet other people who liked this game as much as I did. Tell you what, I found them. Have you?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is this forum's moderation failing? - by MorganKell - 28 Sep 10, 01:34AM