AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition
1Cap, amigo. Listen to what I say here.
What you have said about Halo is perhaps a tad rash, don't you think.
I mean the guy has produced and continues to add to AC. His clan has been around almost as long as DES.
Ok he can be a teeny bit , I am the main man. But I like him., never done me any harm, except take the piss out of me lol. It's a private joke.
So perhaps before you go further, an apology would be a good place to begin. I know your speaking from your perspective. If your input was not accepted then how come your still here saying these things. I do not see a ban on you. What I am trying to say is, cool down think before you press those keys. Your a long time player. So your points are valid.
Do not forget we are all here for one thing. ASSAULTCUBE. I have been here over ten years. still a shite player. Always have been, hard to play with two fingers xd. But I keep coming here everyday to get my ass kicked. Wonders when boomy will be back.

As for SS|Hitme with a ban. Give him some space, he now has a server. Lets wait and see if he has more to offer. If you speak to him, you will find he is actually a great guy. Ok he has be a wanker in the past. But I can name quite a few players who have cheated etc and then we see the better side of them.
This is a new dawn for AC. Support it !
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by driAn - 04 Dec 21, 10:17PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by mini - 04 Dec 21, 10:48PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by 1Cap - 22 Dec 21, 11:37PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by 1Cap - 11 Jan 22, 07:41PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by Cogu - 26 Dec 21, 01:40PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by vector - 12 Jan 22, 11:38PM
RE: AssaultCube 1.3 Lockdown-Edition - by 1Cap - 16 Jan 22, 04:20AM