Cloaca by Banditos
We played this map this afternoon. 6 players CTF.
1) About the map: Very well built. Actually every thing on the map was thought out with care. At first it causes a great deal of confusion. That's because we have to go back to be able to follow the right path. I mean ... generally we go instinctively forward to the opposing base and on this map we need to go back. There are points on the map where you can shoot the opponent base without leaving your base. Very interesting. With many players it can be useful and save some flags. It has some open areas and others very restricted. Moving on the map requires many jumps to be efficient. Some angles help the snipers .. others are great locations for shotgunners. (I think shotganners will have a big advantage on this map). I consider a map for well experienced players. Because getting in and out of the bases can be very difficult.
2) Gameplay: Very confusing at first. It took us a while to figure out how to go for the other base. Actually getting into the sewer is difficult. To leave alive even more ...There are spots for campers there. Even when we managed to move to the other half of the map it was difficult to stay alive there. Almost like we had to conquer the enemy side of the map and then take the flag and return safe with cover. I have not played enough to have certainties yet. It seems to be a slightly locked map for CTF. A little slow. However the idea of the map is great and well applied. I need to play more to understand the purpose of this chosen design ... Thx for the map.

** spawn points are always facing away from the base? Do I really need to watch the clock all the time? ;)
Thanks given by: Pi_Halo

Messages In This Thread
Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 15 Aug 18, 10:49PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by RKTnoob - 15 Aug 18, 11:43PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 15 Aug 18, 11:48PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 16 Aug 18, 06:16AM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Boomhauer - 16 Aug 18, 10:06PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 18 Aug 18, 05:11AM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 18 Aug 18, 10:07PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by YesWeCamp - 22 Aug 18, 06:16PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by Pi_Halo - 22 Aug 18, 10:08PM
RE: Cloaca by Banditos - by 1Cap - 23 Aug 18, 08:28AM