New gema server
Not wanting to be offensive, but ... Gema is a game mode. This has been here on the masterserver for years and years! Simply put this option in the menu. Team pistol? OMG - Gema has the most beautiful AC maps. Many players simply love this game mode. Many went away together with this server ... why you people insist that the problem was a NAZI map ... Be honest! Your reasons are egononsense.
See. There are messages on the Gema server to not kill anyone. There are configs that can be made ...This servers were so good well configured! but no ... The main point here is not the fun ... Actually there is no main point, only power drills ...
Am I right? Certainly I am! just see what has reduced the number of players in game! I'm sure, no doubt about it. Every day fewer players. I am right. This community is right. The king and his followers are wrong. Simple by numbers. like 0011010 ... just browse servers in game... where's the ppls?
... But calm ... A new game is coming and everything will be as it was before ... a miracle will happen and everything will be fine ... It will be miracle bits! Just wait ...

"Changes like?"
Change in weapon power (balancing)!
Restricting maps.
Change in the grenades.
Haxjump.
Destruction of good clans. (not BoB)

No more Gema maps...
etc...
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
New gema server - by wesen - 26 Mar 18, 09:27PM
RE: New gema server - by 1Cap - 26 Mar 18, 11:32PM