Dear Stef...
(21 Feb 18, 04:41PM)stef Wrote: Boomhauer, you did ask me to edit out all the crap, that you posted to this forum. Was that also, so that it looks like "you tried"? (Btw, as you may have guessed by now, I won't do that. You can't just rewrite your past.)

What, in fact, have you tried? If you want to count this thread - where's the substance in that, where's the argument, where's the beef?
The general notion that you express actually just shows, that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, just as a sidenote: f0r3v3r stopped responding long ago.

You rarely respond with anything other than spiteful remarks. And what I asked you to do in a PM isn't something you should post on the public forum. That is what I'm sure most people would agree is a "dick move". Your response only shows your continuing ego-trip. I was respectful to you, and you didn't reciprocate. I am not surprised. I didn't want to rewrite my past. And even if I did, who are you to judge me to that end, that you are the sacred elephant record-keeper that judges me in that way? Forgiveness is not something you do? What's even worse is you think that my immature behavior on those several occasions is something you have the right to throw back into my face as ammunition. You realize that many of those posts were years ago? Do you realize that I have many traumatic experiences I've dealt with (just like anyone else) and I have used the AC community to vent frustration and anger and depression? I honestly don't have many friends, and sometimes that's by choice, and sometimes it isn't. Here, on the forum, and playing our little game, that's where the majority of my friends are. Sad, maybe. But that's been my life for the last 10 years. Yes, I have mentioned I make good money. You know why I have mentioned it? Because I am proud to be where I am. I grew up in the ghetto, at one point I lived under a bridge for 2 years. And that's just the tip of the iceberg. So yeah, I may be proud of where I am now financially, and me talking about it may come across as narcissistic, but it's not intended that way. I've said things about it when I feel my lowest, and want to verbalize how I feel about how far I've come in life. Money isn't everything, but try raising 4 kids without it. I have a loving wife and 4 children that all love me. They are all honor students and my 19 yo, my oldest, is on the president's list in nursing school. Mainly when I look back on those posts I remember what was going on in my life at that time and it reminds me, and shames me for the horrible things that were happening back then. What would you like me to say, stef? You constantly belittle any contribution I try to make. No matter what I may do, it's nothing to you if I'm not a coder? You've berated me for trying to "throw money at" AC in an attempt to do my part. Have you ever thought that there are so many things going on in my life that I simply can't dedicate the time to do any sort of development, but I do what I can, and try to monetarily support AC as much as is possible? I've offered to flat-out pay for the master-server, and donated money as well, yet this doesn't mean anything? Somehow my contribution is useless? Then why make it possible to donate on the main page? And it's not only me that you treat this way. Regardless of your continued defensive posturing, I am not attacking you! I have asked you to be reasonable. Do you feel that no one has the right to judge the direction in which you've guided AC over the past few years? You aren't a king, more like a president. And even presidents are asked to step down, stef. It's not a reflection on you as a person, it's just a statement as to your ability to do this ONE THING. I'm not good at everything, or even most things, but I know my limitations. And no matter what I say, you never find a valid point in it anywhere. Do you really believe I am such an idiot that NOTHING I say holds water? The most vicious of people can still consider that they are sometimes wrong. 

Look, I am sure I am fighting a losing battle with this. But look around, stef. There's barely any of us left. I can't say that's all your fault, because it isn't. It's likely I've even chased some people off with my hiccups of idiocy. But can you not even consider another direction, before it's too late?
Thanks given by: vector

Messages In This Thread
Dear Stef... - by Boomhauer - 21 Feb 18, 02:09AM
RE: Dear Stef... - by Mousikos - 21 Feb 18, 04:32AM
RE: Dear Stef... - by mhsaleh - 03 Mar 18, 07:41PM
RE: Dear Stef... - by stef - 21 Feb 18, 04:41PM
RE: Dear Stef... - by Boomhauer - 21 Feb 18, 11:58PM
RE: Dear Stef... - by 1Cap - 22 Feb 18, 03:46AM
RE: Dear Stef... - by Marti - 22 Feb 18, 12:49PM
RE: Dear Stef... - by vector - 24 Feb 18, 11:37PM
RE: Dear Stef... - by Cemer - 25 Feb 18, 01:11AM
RE: Dear Stef... - by Marti - 26 Feb 18, 12:08AM