Your Name
Thy rage is hilarious. We deal in death and yet we demand that those deaths be honorable. The only honorable death is that one that doesn't happen. That is the truth.

Let all the factions go. Been there. Let all the racial differences die. Been there.

Let's just do our jobs and bring an FPS to the players that the players love. An FPS that forgets time, and reminds them of a better time. Let's do our duty to these players who've not given up on this game and let's give them the good stuff. I will sacrifice my energy in behalf of the shimmies. I will only use this term as long as stef is OK with it. because

this is the point,

stef is our dev. he's still here. no matter what you may disagree with him on he hasn't given up. he's still going hard. he's still working for the AC because his german ass loves it just as much as I do.

You want to know what My Name means?? It means KH ForTheFKINGWin. It means AC4LIFE. It means don't give up or give a shit if some chump representing a mass genocide thinks he can be funny. FK his shit up. Drop that hammer. DROP that HAMMER. The AC has given itself to you and you've give a little bit of yourself back in return. Honor that. Honor the pieces of yourselves that you've put in and lets bring this girl out of the dirt. Let's make her something we can proud of.

LET US NEVER SAY SHE HAS DIED INGAME AGAIN. I swear if I hear that sentence and I have Admin I will rain holy throwdown on your face.

Shimmies, fight for whats yours by gift.
Thanks given by: Robtics

Messages In This Thread
Your Name - by Boomhauer - 13 Aug 17, 06:31PM
RE: Your Name - by vonunov - 13 Aug 17, 08:14PM
RE: Your Name - by vector - 13 Aug 17, 10:06PM
RE: Your Name - by Marti - 14 Aug 17, 12:09PM
RE: Your Name - by MorganKell - 23 Sep 17, 08:17AM